Permaculture Maintenance; Permaculture landscapes are designed for low maintenance, however if you are really limited for time and/or do not have the technical know how, our experienced maintenance professionals can assist in maintaining your gardens, food forests, orchards and crops on a one off, regular or seasonal basis.
- Pruning and trimming (using power and or hand tools)
- Chop and drop (food forest)
- Replanting (annual crops)
- Coppicing/pollarding (farm forestry)
- Soil regeneration (organic fertilisers, plant recommendations for poor soils)
- Pest deterrents (companion planting, organic insect repellents)